Personnel Policies Of The Wellness Center
POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
1. Each Individual planning on attending the Wellness Center must fill out an Enrollment Form and Waiver. This Waiver must be completed and signed by a parent I guardian if the participant is under the age of 18 years.
2. If you are going to utilize the Wellness Center you must also fill out the Release and Hold Harmless Agreement form. This form basically states that an individual cannot utilize the sauna or the pool unless someone is in the front office of the wellness center. If that person is not in the front office, then the Tribal office will assist you. And that number is 785-595-3258. This is for liability purposes.
3. You can obtain free membership to the Wellness Center. You must receive a referral from the White Cloud Indian Health Clinic. Your attendance will be monitored utilizing the sign in sheets at the Wellness Center. Your membership status will be reviewed annually to see if you qualify for renewal.
USE OF EQUIPMENT
1. First off you must pay to utilize the facility. You can either pay Teresa, who is the Personal Fitness Assistant and she is at the Wellness Center during the days on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 7:00 a.m.- 5:30 p.m. Or you can pay at the Tribal office. A written receipt will be given to acknowledge your payment.
2. The cost is $20 a month per individual. $50 per family a month. Or $5 a day. Tribal members 55 an older can utilize the Wellness Center for Free.
3. You must sign in everyday that you exercise or use the facility.
CLEANING OF THE EQUIPMENT
1. You must wipe off the equipment after use with a Clorox disinfectant wipe.
2. Ease weights into position on the machines and do not allow them to slam down.
3. Return all accessories to their proper location when finished.
FOR YOUR SECURITY
1. Please secure your valuables and belongings in a locker.
2. Please do not store valuables on the floor or near equipment.
3. Safety of all personal property is the responsibility of the individual’ s use.
4. We are not responsible for lost or stolen property.
We thank you for your cooperation in helping us maintain our fitness center’s clean, safe, healthy, and friendly environment.
Failure to abide these guidelines may result in loss of privileges.
The Iowa Tribe reserves the right to refuse admittance and I or eject from the fitness center premises any persons failing to comply with any of the above health and safety regulations.
The Iowa Tribe of Kansas and Nebraska Executive Committee reserves the right to revise or alter use guidelines at any time without notice.